Pages

Facebook Group

1/15/2012 - I started a new Facebook group specifically for Parents of FructMal kids. There are a couple of other groups out there that are really great for adults, but I have noticed there are more and more kiddos being diagnosed and it would be wonderful if we could have a place to talk openly about kid stuff. I just started the group tonight so it may take a little while to get things rolling, but I'd love for you to join & share your experience!

Parents of Celiac Kids

7/5/2012 - I started a new group on Facebook for Parents of Celiac Kids (USA). I would love for you to join me!

Monday, June 11, 2012

GF Breaded Cod

GF Breaded Cod



We save our Udi's White Sandwich Bread heals in the freezer and throw a few in the food processor when we are in need of bread crumbs.

Ingredients:
3 Cod Fillets
Udi's Crumbs (3 heals)
1 egg
a few shakes of parsley & salt to taste

Coat the cod fillets in egg, then bread crumbs and sprinkle with parsley & salt.  Bake at 400ºF for 15-18 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment